How do I pay a fine for a lost or overdue item?


Note that CSM Library no longer charges overdue fines, but lost or damaged items may incur a fee.

Students must pay any fines or bills in person at the CSM Library.

You can check the status of your library account by using the Sign-in link in the upper right corner from the OneSearch page, and logging in as an SMCCD student.

  • If you have an item that you have received a bill for, you can return that item to any SMCCD college library and once it's checked in, the bill will be resolved to $0.00 and you will not owe any money.
  • If you have fines you will need to come to the CSM Library to pay them; there is no online payment option at this time.
  • If you have a block on your record you will need to contact the CSM Library Circulation Desk directly at (650) 574-6548 or Please include the following information in your email:
    • Student name:
    • G number:
    • Description of your issue/problem:
  • If you have any other problems with items that are still appearing on your record, or anything else related to books, technology, or other material checked out from the CSM Library please contact the Circulation Desk at (650) 574-6548 or
  • Last Updated Oct 31, 2022
  • Views 154
  • Answered By CSM Librarian

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0