How do I request Items from CSM Library?
You can now choose to pick-up your items at CSM, Canada, or Skyline campuses. See below for instructions.
- Search for your item in OneSearch from the CSM Library homepage.
- Sign into your account using your OneLogin credentials.
- Browse the search results and locate the item you would like to place a hold on. Click on the title of the item to see more detail.
- Under "Get It" click "Request for Pick-up"
- Select the location you would like to pick-up at
- Click "Send Request"
- Your will see a green confirmation box when your request has been placed. You will receive an email when your request is ready, to pick-up in the library.
Was this helpful? 0 0